We’re Minnesota’s career development and talent matching resource dedicated to success. We guide people toward rewarding careers, connect individuals to opportunities, and provide valuable economic and employment development information for employers. We do everything in our power to help career seekers, employers and Minnesota communities thrive.
One unified network
CareerForce is a business-led network of private, public and nonprofit partners throughout Minnesota committed to helping:
- Individuals start, advance or change their career
- Employers attract, develop and retain talent
- Minnesota thrive economically
With access to close to 50 CareerForce locations throughout the state and our network-rich online platform, you’ll be sure to meet your career development or talent matching needs.
Whether you’re looking for a promising new opportunity, ready to make a long-held career dream come true or dealing with an unfortunate job loss, we’re here for you. With extraordinary services, partners and career specialists, we’ll provide the support you need for the success you want. We’ll help you:
- Set practical goals for personal fulfillment
- Learn new skills and build on the ones you already have
- Market yourself with greater confidence
- Find more ways to connect with more possibilities
Thanks to CareerForce, there are a number of ways to get started.
Visit our website CareerForceMN.com for even more information.
- Learn about classes and workshops at this location
- Attend a career fair
- Take an online skills assessment
- Research career path options
- Learn about wages, employee demand and more
For more information and to sign up to receive information on workshops and events, visit: https://www.careerforcemn.com/minneapolisnorth
View current and past issues of the Job Seeker Bulletin from the City of Minneapolis.
Target greater talent success
Finding the right people for the right positions can be challenging. It’s also one of the most important tasks you undertake, and getting it right yields tremendous returns.
- A positive workplace culture
- Enhanced sense of work ownership by employees
- Increased individual and team productivity
- Stronger competitiveness in the marketplace
We're here for you
CareerForce and our website CareerForceMN.com are here to help you find what you need to enable your organization to thrive. We’ll support your efforts to attract, develop and retain talent. We’ll provide you with the information you need to achieve successful recruitment results, including:
- Talent matching opportunities
- Talent development and retention strategies
- Regional wage and demand data
- Diversity, equity and inclusion resources
Employers interested in reserving a table for onsite hiring at this CareerForce location should contact:
Gina M. Shango, Workforce Development Specialist 1 at: Gina.Shango@state.mn.us or by calling 651-539-4430.
For additional information on this anchor partner visit their main website:
A proud partner of the American Job Center network.